Pages

23 Sept 2007

My New Paper Pretties Box!!

Oh my goodness!! I forgot to tell you....HOW could I forget this....It came!! My new package from Paper Pretties!! MY VERY FIRST CARD PACKAGE!! Pompomabella-oh the things I can do with this stamp!! I have to get to work on her but first I have a Billboardabella to post!






Of course it is a Stamping Bella, Billboardabella, to be exact wishing you Happy Thoughts!! On the bottom half of this cutie-patootie I used sparkly paper from DCWV and on the top of the card the GREAT cuttlebug embossing folder - stylized flowers was used. Tombow markers, Basic Grey ribbon - Lily Kate - and of course STICKLES on her shoes and around her billboard, although you probably can't see it too clearly on these pictures, but I did, honest... I LUV Stickles and I love this card!! I used those crazy scrapbooking scissors (one of the very first scrapbooking things I ever got {sniff}) that are so difficult to use, to cut the matting. You would think that a pair of scissors would be simple but ooooh no. Well, maybe if I didn't try to hurry everything, they may have cooperated just a bit. Anywhooooo - I just chalked around the bottom with pale pink and brown and munched it all together, just so it looks like she is standing on something and not on thin air! HAHA!! I think it turned out rather cute!!



Well, of course I shamelessly CASED this card from my Paper Pretties friend who sent me the RAK when I joined the card club! I was in a card funk and had to see if I could do it and it is no where close, but I do still like him.


Another Stamping Bella (which I love if you haven't noticed) Beerafella, who by the way must be drinking my favourite beer, Alexander Keith's premium beer because of the green label, hee hee!


I used the Happy Birthday Cuttlebug embossing folder on the top with beautiful striped paper underneath (that is lame but I can't remember the brand). I coloured him with tombow markers and cut out the little label because I don't have a "word window" punch - right now -it's probably coming - stamped in Brilliance White with the Happy Birthday stamp from My Favorite Things.

Then I doodled (cased again-oh my) around the edge with black tombow and tilted him a little - well he is drinking!! Oh yeh, the Happy Birthday came from the "Sassy Sayings" stamps in My Favorite Things.

How DO you guys remember everything to put down?????

Thank you EVERYONE for all your help these past 2 days! LUCKY ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!