Pages

26 Oct 2007

Christmas too.....


Before I race (hobble) off to the chiropractor, I wanted to post this card that I made a couple of days ago.


This card is based (or cased) from Nichole Heady on Papertrey Ink. I loved the non-traditional colors she used for her card, but I didn't have any shimmer paper, but I did have Heidi Grace shimmer glitter paper, that I got at Scrapping Great Deals,and Inkadinkado stamps so I made due.


This card uses Inkadinkado Christmas decorations stamped on cardstock then punched out with my marvy rectangle punch and mounted on marvy scalloped rectangle punchout.


I stamped the image in Versamagic Azure Blue and then used clear acrylic on two of the baubles and stickles diamond on the middle one. Hard to see the stickles, but it is there!


I used my Stamping Up slot punch to make a slot then threaded my ribbon throught it to tie a knot. The corners of the stamped image were snipped with my ticket punch and brads were added. I used my paper piercer to punch all around the scalloped (note to self: pierce the paper before adding the brads - it's just easier) Then I used pop dots to glue down my rectangle image and done. So easy a card!
Okay, off to the chiropractor to fix my back! YAY ! please, please, please...
LUCKY ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!