Pages

15 Oct 2007

Rain Rain Go Away

Well, apparently Blogger is having problems with their uploading of pictures today, but I will go ahead and give you my run down on these little girls, out playing in the rain.

They are so cute and so darned determined to go out and play - reminds me of my sister and I when we were little and we would beg mom to be able to go out and play in the rain. We would just wear her down until she said "FINE! Go and get wet then!!" So out we would go with our little umbrellas and knee high rubber boots. Geez, I am getting misty-eyed...

These girls are coloured with tombows ( I wish I could afford Copics) and backed on baby blue cardstock. Then they are topped onto Wild Asparagus paper (don't you just luv Wild Asparagus!) and backed onto the blue cardstock again.

The tag has been punched out with my Marvy Punches oval and oval scalloped (luv 'em!)and stamped with Technique Tuesday sayings "All About Me" which I configured to say "I am invincible" Then I popped it up on the card and used my Stampin' Up slot punch for the Basic Grey Ribbon Lilykate to be threaded through.

I finished it off with a little blue flower and some yellow brads! So Sweet!!

If you are a Copic lover but just can not afford them......which I am sure there might be one or two of you out there ;) you have to head on over to Paper Pretties!! Christie has figured out a way we can all afford them!! She has started a Copic Club!! along with a Nestabilities Club!

YAY!!-- you just join these clubs and you get a box of copics or a set of Nestabilities every month!! So cool of her to do this.......really it makes it so much more affordable!! What are you waiting for!! Go!

Oh and maybe tell her "The Lucky Clucker" sent you -- hee hee!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!