Pages

17 Nov 2007

Christmas surprise!!

Another - "not your average" Christmas card!

This stamp is, of course, from Stamping Bella, she is Mamabella!
How skinny is she!?!

But always smiling, and her baby is too!! underneath that passy.... pacifier...susie....ditty...sucky....etc etc

I think she is saying "Merry Christmas Honey - my you've been gone a long time!" ROFL!!!

or she could just be saying "Merry Christmas Honey"

- either way - she is pretty darn cute!


I stamped her on white cardstock and used my oval scalloped nestabilities to cut her out. I bought them online from Scrapping Great Deals. She is so great and has great 2-day delivery (to my place anyway) and has always been a great communicator!

I outlined Mama's oval in my new red leaf shimmer pen. It is not as red as I thought it was going to be but it is okay.

I stamped her again on a piece of Scrapworks doublesided cardstock and cut out her outfit so I could do some paper piecing. Then I re-stamped her on the opposite site of the cardstock and cut out the baby's outfit (maybe blankie...)

Background paper is Arctic Frog, with a layer of cardstock and some sweet polka dot ribbon. I adhered her to the background and glued on some prima flowers and BLING BLING BLING!! I Love it!!

The sentiment is from My Favorite Things and it is stamped on the word window punch from Stamping Up!!

I have to go look up what time the movies are on in town (hee hee) because hubby just asked me out on a date!! (of course I have to look up everything -what time, what movies are on, where can we go for supper) but the thought is there.


LUCKY ME!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous23:41

    Your cards are gorgeous - bright and fun!!! They are all wonderfully done -- TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!