Pages

14 Nov 2007

Kissy Kissy Christmas!!

Here I am back again already. I TOLD you I had lots to offer! Since my computer was down I had a lot of things to do because of this church bazaar Marcie and I are going to be at.


It is next Saturday the 24th and I have been worried because of course I don't have enough cards made and I don't know how we are going to do our table and I don't know what we should charge for things.....{this is me hyperventilating} ....hmmmm....settle....



Wordsworth has the greatest little stamps around. I LOVE the stick people they have!! I bought this stamp at our local stamp shop "The Paper Pickle Co."



I cuttlebugged the black cardstock for the background with the snowflake embossing folder and also cuttlebugged the bottom half of the white base. The base card paper I use is from Papertrey Ink (where they are unveiling a NEW stamp set tonight at midnight - woo hoo!!) - a fantastic cardstock - very heavy - perfect for card bases!


I glued the black cardstock on the white base and added the polka dot ribbon and a bit of silver ribbon - both from Wal-mart.


I stamped my image on white cardstock and colored it with my prismacolors and Stardust glitter pens (which I LOVE!)


Then they were mounted on black and red and popped up on the card with 3-D glue dots!! Very simple and quite cute if I do say so myself!!


Well I am heading over to Papertrey Ink for the unveiling of their new stamp set!!
LUCKY ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!