Pages

26 Nov 2007

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers (2)


I found a new little group through blogging - ya know -clicking on everyone's links at the side of their page - oh man it's fun!!

It's called Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers (2). I think the 2 is because I am in the second group. The idea is to find friendship as well as sharing your life and ideas with other bloggers. I'm not sure about it, but I am always up for a challenge!! Myself, I am kind of a personal person and not one to share tons of info so they may have to flog me to find out about my life. Just don't flog at my blog!! LOL!!

If you would like to become a member of Group 2 visit the SBS Blog for more information and to find out the quick (& painless) process of signing up.

Here's the little bit about me that I am willing to share: I have been married for 27 years - to the same great guy! I have 3 wonderful kids - well 4 if you count my son-in-law - okay 4 wonderful kids! AND one sweet, precious and rather cute little grandson!! We live on a farm and I gather the eggs for 11,600 hens when my back doesn't have a nervous breakdown and - most importantly -and the best part - I love to stamp!!

That's it in a nutshell.

Okay, well I can't figure out for the life of me how to add the picture of the Sisterhood, but when I do I will post it!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Sisterhood you Lucky Clucker! You have done a wonderful jub with your blog! I am looking forward to getting to know you and your creations!

    At least two things we have in common:
    1. Favorite movie is Gone with the Wind!!!!
    2. I don't share a lot of personal information either (at least out in blogland!)

    Crissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh! Another thing we have in common is the love of stamping! =-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Lucky Clucker! I LOVE your blog name! That is too cute! Welcome to the sister group! It is really nice to meet you! Looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there, nice to 'meet' you! you sound like a wonderful person! can't wait to get to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah man! my comment disappeared! well, it's great to have you here and i look forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!