Pages

28 Nov 2007

Warm Hugs....


There is nothing like a friendly group hug!

This sweet little snowman hug stamp AND "warm hugs" sentiment is from Stamping Bella. Oh yeh, it really is! .......and you thought she just had the Bella's.. .....nope...she has lots of other things...check it out yourself!



Now my layout is a take-off from Poetic Artistry's Mojo Monday Challenges from last week.....I haven't done any of the challenges -yet- although anyone is welcome to join in the fun.


I was on the Verve Visual website (yes, I did buy some stamps - so shoot me) and saw a link to Julee's blog - so what could I do?!

Her blog had a sweet card that she posted to Mojo Monday and so to make a long story short - I liked the layout and used half of it!

I colored in the image with my new copics and cut it out with my circle nestabilities then the scalloped circle. The squares are cut with the Marvy punch - sadly, I don't have the square nestabilities (but they are on backorder hee hee)

The paper is Figgy Pudding Basic Grey. I only bought one 6 x 6 paper pack, which is great for small projects like cards-- and it does a tub load!

And if you have scraps left over you can make the tree card like this one ! (psst - click the link!)

I didn't know what color to stamp the sentiment so I stamped it in 2 different colors!! black and red, and my turquoise marker was used just to highlight the sentiment.....I love it!!

Crap!! I just realized that the sentiment is crooked....geeez!! I need a stamp-a-ma-jig....I think that is what they are called!

Off to bed...I have been a busy elf today!!


LUCKY ME!!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable snowman hug card! I have not ventured into other stamps but the Bellas...but this one keeps calling my name. Love Julee's layouts too! have a fantastic Thursday! Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Lucky! What an adorable card! I must be the only one on the stamping planet that doesn't own any of that gorgeous Figgy Paper! Really cute card! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello...love this card....and the paper! I'm a new blogging sis...look forward to seeing more of your creations!
    I had a hard time adding the blogging sisters icon too...Tracy walked me through it...I have her directions if you want to email me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from a new member of SBS2.

    This is really a cute card! I love those 6x6 pads too - just right for cards.

    Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!