Pages

1 Dec 2007

Hang those stockings with care.....


I just love my new set of Inkadinkado stamps!

I stamped this image in Versa Agean Blue and then kind of touched it up with brown marker and my gold leaf pen.

I cut it out with the scalloped rectangle nestabilites and outlined them in gold leaf pen also.


Geeez......I hope that thing never goes dry....I love it! It gives a real great glow to everything you mark.

I stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment in Agean Blue and then used Adironack Brown to stamp overtop so it looks like there is a shadow --it kind of looked really blurry at first and I thought I was having a stroke......true story.

Then I took the good ol' gold leaf pen and highlighted it and then it wasn't soooo blurry.
This stamp set has a beautiful flourish, to which I added ink on just half of it. Again I shadowed it with the brown ink and highlighted with the gold.

I added a bit of gold thread, vanilla ribbon and a gold brad and now it looks like it is hanging up !-----as stockings do!!

Dashing off to eat supper--roasted turkey breast marinated in a secret sauce---hubby won't tell me ---this is his thing!!

LUCKY ME!!

3 comments:

  1. The gold leafing looks great around your scalloped edges...your enthusiasm for it makes me think I should dig mine out! ;) Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. I like the blue instead of your usual red and green.

    I like that set too - almost got it myself....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful cards! And I'm loving the nestabilities...can't wait to get some of my own to try out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments….. I read each and everyone and am so delighted to hear from you!