Pages

15 Jan 2008

Be Mine Little Penguin....

I so LOVE this stamp set!!.....again, I think I start almost every post this way!!


But seriously, he is sooooo dang cute!!


I broke out the Basic Grey Periphery pad and actually used some paper from it!


I don't know what it is about a NEW paper pad, but I detest using it-for fear I will use it up - I mean look what happened to my Figgy Pudding! GONE!! Well, I could probably scrounge up some scraps - but come on!

This little guy is from CC Designs and is EZ Mounted Little Penguins - that is they are all cut out and ready to be used. As soon as they arrived from All That Scraps, I opened up the package and started stamping - so freakin' FUN!!

Pengy (as I lovin'ly call him - hard "g" by the way) was colored with my copics and I used my NEW copic glitter pen for the little flowers - this pen is similar to the Sakura glitter pen but apparently it has ground up glass in it to make it REALLY **sparkle** Personally, I couldn't really tell the difference, but I guess I will have to use it ALOT!! *wink* and I will tell you again what I think....

I cut him out and embossed him with my nestabilities, then adhered him on various shapes and sizes of my beloved Periphery (I know, I know - my Figgy was beloved too-and it was!)

Scrappin' Great Deals has nestabilities, by the way, and they have new shapes and sizes in too!! Don't forget about her Wednesday sale 9:00 am - 9:00 pm, but she usually posts it about Tuesday night at 9:00 pm, so you can get in on it early!!

I used my white gel pen to make white scallops around the scalloped square and then popped the whole thing up onto the back ground of - yes - you guessed it- Periphery!!

The little tag was cut out with the small tag Cuttlebug die and then stamped with "be mine" by Papertrey Ink's Limitless Labels.

I tied it on with some Stamping Up celery ribbon (I can't BELIEVE I am starting to know the colors..... yay me!) and done!!

Thanks for looking!!

LUCKY ME!!

6 comments:

  1. He is too cute, what a great card glad you broke into your stash of paper it is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I never want to use my pretty paper either. In fact, I haven't even touched my Figgy Pudding yet! Maybe when I do Christmas scrapbook layouts. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous19:04

    This is SO cute!!! I LOVE all your scallops on the card. TFS!

    Your SBS2 Sista-Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little guy is just too cute. I know what you mean about the paper. I have a hard time cutting into my new stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just adorable Bonnie!! I love all the layers on the main panel, the dp and of course, little cutie Pengy!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I've had the same paper for a few weeks (months?) and just used it to make a card last night. LOVE Basic Grey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!