Pages

29 Jan 2008

Here Puppy, Here Puppy........

This was supposed to be another Valentine for the boys.......but , not thinking, I did it in pink and brown. I was loading it into the computer when I noticed it!! Aw, well.....


This image is one I received from Carol in our swap at Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers (2) - or SBS2. Thanks Carol!! *waving wildly*
I think this is a Stamping Up stamp - although I don't get into their stamps much - so I am not too sure!! Sorry Carol!

However, don't tell hubby, but I did buy a Stamping Up catalogue - ugh - so many pretty things....!!!

Pretty easy card, being as I didn't even have to stamp it! The DP is Karen Neuberger Serenity Collection Dainty Dots Design Paper.

I glued it to my white cardstock - Papertrey Ink of course, and tied some beautiful chocolate satin Offray ribbon around it.

Then I paper pierced the top and bottom of the pink dotted paper.
I colored the image with copics and popped it up on the chocolate background. The heart was outlined with pink liquid applique and puffed up!!

I cut out a tag from the Cuttlebug small tags die and stamped "be my Valentine" from Verve Visual on it. I broke up the sentiment so I could fit it on the tag! Then I tied it around my satin ribbon and done!!

So easy and thanks to Carol at Crazy for Crafting - pretty darn cute!!


Thunder and Lightning here!!! Gotta Go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!