Pages

18 Jan 2008

I'm Getting a Little Ahead of Myself....

Well, wouldn't you say so?

This little chickadee stamp from High Hopes is so dang cute!!


I think she is all set for Easter in her Easter bonnet!

She is coloured with my copics and then I added some Sakura glitter pen to her feathers, ribbons and frills!



I know what you are going to say--that chicks don't wear Easter bonnets during Valentine's season......but I happen to gather eggs every day in a layer barn and I can justifiably say, that YES, they do wear Easter bonnets - whenever they want to, AND they have glitter on their feathers too!


I'm really surprised you didn't know that.....


Oh my gosh, I love that glitter pen, and although you can't really tell, she is all a twitter....uh....glitter....and sorry about the shadows.....I didn't really notice that until it was posted.


I had my Happy Valentine's Day stamp all ready to stamp, but I couldn't do it. I just couldn't. So I said, ahhh phthth! Happy Easter it is! from Papertrey Ink's Limitless Labels.

The DP is from Basic Grey and is STELLA!! Ruby, and the little stick pin is from Fancy Pants. The ribbon is from Wal-mart and is Offray. I am so weak....and everytime I go in there I have to pick up 3 or 4 rolls.


So....my first Easter card....I'm waaaayyyyy ahead of you!! LOL!



LUCKY ME!



Don't forget about the blog candy!! Leave a comment on this post and I am drawing a name/picking a number/standing on my head and clicking my heels together on Sunday and announcing the winner on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Ouuuu Easter. You are getting ahead. You smart "chick" you! teehee Gorgeous card love your colouring and the pin through the ribbon is just TOO perfect! :0) Mel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!