Pages

3 Jan 2008

My Sparkly Blue Bear......


How cute is this little girl??


She asked me to be her Valentine and I said YES (secretly, of course) Hubby wonders enough with my down in the stamping room all the time!! LOL!!



This is my SECOND card today, to be used in the "Ways to Use It" challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.....we had to use flowers in our creations today......scroll down to see the other goofy card!!

Brace yourself..... LOL!!



This Bear acrylic stamp set was purchased on ebay at this store and there was no specific name attached. I don't know what that means.....but they stamp nicely and the image is clear, so that is what I was concerned about!



You can't really tell by this picture, but her dress and flower and bow are all SPARKLY!! with the Sakura glitter pen - i LUV the sparkly stuff!!

The BIG Heidi Swapp flower was peach, but I colored it with copics to get the color I wanted. It is so easy to do that, it only takes about 7-8 minutes to dry and you are ready to use it. It is just a little stiffer, but not unusable!! I do it with ribbon all the time!


The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Limitless Labels set! It is another brainwave from Nichole Heady. Honestly, she is brilliant!! I LOVE the 15th of every month because that is when she debuts her next stamp
set(s) and I LOVE to buy them!! Well, this month I may have to wait until the VISA bill is paid.....maybe I can hide it!!


The paper is from Verve Visual . I just love this set of paper and I used it on my Chicken soup card. It is called Chocolate Delicious Desserts and it is on *sale* right now at Verve Visual!! NO, I am not a spokesperson, or a designer or anything.....I just really like her stamps AND they are coming out with FIVE NEW SETS on the 10th of January!! How cool is that??!!





This goofy thing was just a thought I had, so I threw it together. Kind of funny/ridiculous!!

I wrestled with even showing you, but what the heck.........!



Those LITTLE flowers are so TEENY WEENY and I have a terrible time even seeing them!! I had my glasses on, then my glasses off, then back on, then just resting on my head then....well, you get the drift!!



Ah, sometimes it is fun to just get some ideas, good or bad and have fun with them!! And OBVIOUSLY !!! that is what I did today!!


LUCKY ME!

2 comments:

  1. OOh, I love your cards. I love the big flower on your first card and I can see the sparkly glitters on her dress.

    Your second card isn't ridiculous! It's very creative! I love the flower sprinkles!

    Your SBS2 sis,
    Maria (Stampin Inspirations)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The teddy bear is so cute! I really like the second card! So creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!