Pages

17 Mar 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Goodluckabella is wishing everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

I coloured her with pink and green for MY version of the happy day today!!

I cut her out and embossed her with my nestabilities, and then cut a slot in her for the ribbon with the Stamping Up slot punch!!
I then tied a little good luck bingo chip to her side.

I was able to cut a hole in the game piece with the crop-a-dile (GREAT tool!!) and slipped a pink ribbon through it and tied a knot.

I used Basic Grey Two Scoops paper on the whole thing, except the card base of course, which is Papertrey Ink white cardstock which is such a perfect paper, 110 lb weight, for cards!!

The sentiment is from A Muse Artstamps - I love this little saying!!

So everybody have a splendiferous day! I know I will....I am going to look after little baby Jake!! woohooooo!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oooo! Love the Bella and Two Scoops combo!
    Happy St. Paddy's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love your pink and green color combo. Happy St. Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so tempted by the Luckabella, you used her to great effect. Hope you got lucky on St. Paddy's day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!