Pages

28 Mar 2008

Relaxing Riley the Moose!

I picked up this stamp at The Town Scrapper when I had lunch with the girls last week!



Oh my goodness, I have wanted this stamp since it first came out, (I could say that about any stamp, pththth!) but the shipping always scares me on these things......at any on-line store! So I was so excited when I saw that Phebe had them in and I grabbed it up!



The patterned paper is from the new line at Basic Grey called Boxer that I grabbed up at the Paper Pickle yesterday! Isn't it grand!!


This particular piece is called "Bowling Shoes" - why? I dunno.....I guess they have to call it something!


I stamped the image with Brilliance Graphite black ink - because it doesn't smear or run or be crappy when you colour it with copics, which is just what I did!


I used my nestabilities to cut the image out, along with the mats of red and green.


The sentiment is from A Muse Artstamps and is stamped and embossed with white seafoam embossing powder.


Then I just glued it on helter skelter, added some buttons and ribbons and done!

Such a fast and easy card - maybe Father's Day?


Whoa!! I am getting ahead of myself - but for me early is never early enough!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!