Pages

9 Mar 2008

Snowed in and LUVIN' it!!......


Well, just to clarify my title today......I am NOT luvin' the snow, but I am luvin' the time I get to spend in my stamp room because there is nothing else to do!! woohoo!!


While skimming through some blogs I found this website , Two Pink Fairies with some gorgeous cards on it! Namely some Papertrey cards....sooo....what is a girl to do??! but case!



I cased this card all except for the scallops on the top of the card because I didn't know how she did it......or I would have LOL!!


I used Papertrey Ink's Women of Life stamp set and stamped the BIG flower in Aquamist ink and the "stem" in Spring Moss ink.

The "thank you" and the dotted line are one stamp, while the little leafs is another stamp.

Okay, I am trying to upload this picture, but this STUPID blogger is being STUPID today!!!!......arghgghghgh!!!.....actually the last few days.....I may have to move to typepad!! (I am just wondering if threats will help)


The patterned paper is Everyday Blessings from Papertrey Ink and the ribbon is Aquamist Satin by - you guessed it!!- Papertrey Ink!


I punched the corners with the Stamping Up ticket punch and then just drew in the brads with white gel pen.


Now, let's hope this publishes!!


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous19:27

    wonderful card! I miss the snow...sometimes. It would be fun to have a snow day though!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!