Pages

19 May 2008

Featured Stamper....Dawnsing!

Oh my goodness I LOVE everything about her gallery I have it bookmarked to CASE everything!! She is just my style of stamper - clean lines and easy on the eye! (at least some of my cards)

I chose to case this card (today) and the object is to change two things in your card.


I actually changed 3 things:
1. I changed the card base from pink cardstock to Stampers Select White
2. I changed the SEI designer paper from the brown to the white
3. I changed the sentiment for selfish reasons - I need a "feel better" card


Sometimes the featured stamper is sooooo far above and beyond my "talent" that I just remove myself from the whole SCS scene for about 5 days......but this week I stuck it out - I see a window!!

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink Stampers Select white, pink cardstock from stock
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Garden of Life, Out on a Limb
Accessories: Papertrey Ink Sweet Blue Swiss Dot ribbon, Versamagic Old Rose Ink, Nestabilities

9 comments:

  1. Oh Bonnie! This card is so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great case! Just lovely Bonnie! Take care, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love the challenges on SC. I have done almost all except the featured stamper. That must fall on a weekend. Great job. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card!!!! So gentle and feminine!!! Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo pretty! Love the soft pink and the floral is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks beautiful Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Bonnie! This is gorgeous! I love the toile look to it! It's purty! Have a great day!

    Stampin Hug, Becky;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty in pink! :0) mel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!