Pages

22 May 2008

Rockin' Sockin'!

This award say that I ROCK!!


I received this wonderful award from Diane the other day and because I am getting old (hmphff) I forgot to post it....sorry Diane!

Now I am supposed to pass it onto 10 other bloggers - YIKES!!


Well, I am going to nominate everyone of my SBS sisters - because they are always commenting on my blog and leaving such sweet messages for me!!

They know who they are (pssst - on my side bar) - and now you know who they are!!
Have a Happy Day!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your rockin' award! You deserve it! I must post this later too! Take care, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award...and nice try and passing off the award to us. I think your ROCKIN though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sweetheart You! I agree with 'Miss Creative Mind' ;0) (not sure if she wants her name on the net...) You sure are ROCKIN' the socks! Thanks for including us! :0) mel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!