Pages

3 Jun 2008

Crafty Friend.....


I got out my Crafty Secrets acrylic stamp set again yesterday. I love the "sweetness" of this set! It is so quaint and so easy to watercolour.
Yep, I tried my hand at watercolouring again and it didn't turn out too bad.......!
This is my second card for the new blog "2 Sketches 4 You". I did one yesterday and one today - 2 sketches.....get it! LOL!
I used that designer paper that I found in my stash with no name on it.....not my fault I don't know who it is!.....but I love it, so I use it!
Papertrey Ink Aquamist cardstock is the base and the image is glued to Papertrey Ink Spring Moss cardstock. Papertrey Ink aquamist and spring moss ribbon was tied on the card.
Kind of soft and pretty!

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, your watercoloring is great, know what you mean about not knowing the company names of papers you used, I have too much paper and if the name isn't printed on it, oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Sweet image, soft pretty colours...I love the mix of ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very sweet card. The image reminds me of my Poppa's copy of "A Child's Garden of Verses" the art is about the same. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous19:45

    Oh I really like your card, I love all images of children and your watercoloring is **WoW**. Thanks for the info of the new Sketch blog I have already added a link and am going to now work on my 2 cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute!!! I love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on these 2 sketches - the beautiful one is just my fave - it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! I love the colors and how you used two colors of ribbons...nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card! I love the colors and the ribbon and bow! Me likey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is very pretty Bonnie and your coloring is awesome! I love the DP and I really need to buy a set from Crafty Secrets...the more I see the more I like:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!