Pages

24 Jul 2008

Another Challenge!

This week will be all about the Dirty Girl Challenges over on Splitcoast Stampers!

Yesterday's challenge from Jenn Balcer was an inspiration challenge.

This is my take on it. It was a gorgeous cake decorated with black and white icing and a beautiful brilliant green bow!



I LOVE those colours!

I used Memory Box licorice as my card base and layered it with kiwi Bazill cardstock, and then a sheet of paper from the MM notebook 5th Avenue.

I added a rub-on flower from a Stamping Up rub-on sheet and an organdy swiss dot black ribbon.

I ripped another piece of Memory Box licorice cardstock and stamped Birthday Wishes from the Kim Hughes Silhouette line stamps.

I roughed up the edges and sponged them a bit and then added some bling.



To the flower I added some Ranger clear essentials - see the close-up, and YOO HOO!! it was done......I meant to say yoo hoo btw!!

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE the colors of this card. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rub-on is so pretty! I think I have some of these somewhere!?!?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!