Pages

8 Jul 2008

Comfort Card

This card is for Allison's challenge this week.....only words - no actual stamping.....which I hope means you can stamp the sentiment, which I did!

The sentiment is from the stamp set "In Loving Memory" available at Little Paper Shop.


I used Everyday Blessings patterned paper and some scraps of schtuff on my desk.....love being able to use up the scraps!!

Prima has so many beautiful flowers available and right now I am super addicted to the beautiful hydrangea ones........so, I had to add them with a few Autumn Leaves buttons- which I sewed by hand with a needle and thread!!

I have a pair of capri's that have a broken belt loop - 2 minutes would have them fixed - I took 4 minutes to sew these buttons----- but will I take 2 minutes to sew my pants???!! NO!! --it's different. 'nuff said.

14 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I love the colors you used and the flowers are such a nice soft addition! Now, go sew that belt loop! Ha, I wouldn't bother either, isn't that sad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card...clean and such a wonderful verse. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Bonnie...since I have all these items, I might just have to CASE you! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous Bonnie! Funny story about sewing,the things we do for our addiction!!LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty...nice saying too.

    I so am with you on the button thing.....I think that might make me sort of a bad mom....I tell 'em to go find something else to wear! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the colors and those buttons are perfect for those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful sentiment!! Very soothing colors and wonderful layout!! I love the buttons in the flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I already left a comment ..but I wanted to say thank for yours:) The I meant to say that made me smile and touched my heart .. really:) thank you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty Bonnie! The layout is fabulous and love the sentiment. Love how you added the primas! Beautiful job!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bonnie
    This is such a lovely, classy looking card. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bonnie - this is simply gorgeous - I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your challenge card Bonnie! Great layout and colors are so pretty! Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!