Pages

3 Jul 2008

Hey Sexy! You Rock!

Ipodabella is a sexy rocker!! All those dang Bellas are kind of sexy - okay I'm starting to sound a little weird - but I luv them!


Today's challenge is called She Scores!! and the idea is to have some sort of scoring in your card.


So in my layout, I added a strip of designer paper that I ran through the Scor-Pal - love love LOVE the Scor-pal!!! I placed that underneath Ipodabella.


I finally got to Walmart and found out that this DP is from K & Company and I had to use it again just so I could tell youwhat it was!! And I liked it so much that I bought another pack of it only in pinks and browns - so be prepared!!!


I added a Prima flower and a little foo-fa-la button on the top left corner.


The sentiment is from the My Favorite Things stamp set Essential Sentiments and it is stamped on Papertrey Ink white and cut out with a nestabilities circle and layered on a scalloped nestabilities circle!


I cut a spellbinders flower out of vellum and added and bit of May Arts ribbon and tucked it under the sentiment for a little bit of interest..... how interesting!

Well, that is about it for today! Ron has made a delicious lamb stew for supper in the crock-pot! We were golfing and came home to the house semlling so delicious! My job is to make a salad and some garlic bread - I think I can do that - it is wonderful to have a hubby who LOVES to cook!!




4 comments:

  1. Hey Bonnie,she sure does Rock!!!
    Love the colors,that green is my fav color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Bonnie! I love the colors of your card and Bella is definitely sexy for sure!

    I have the paper. . .it is pretty! K&Co has such very pretty papers!

    As always, awesome card!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Bonnie! LOVE this card! It is sooo pretty! I really like the Bellas, but still only have 2! I am going to have to change that soon! Hope you are doing well! Take care! Big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love those papers too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!