Pages

19 Aug 2008

CC180 and School YAY!!

Oh my goodness, I love the first day of school! I have ALWAYS loved the first day of school!

It was always so exciting to see who your new classmates were going to be, if your BFF would be in your class and who would get the new teacher!!

So I created this card for the colour challenge on Splitcoast Challenge and to celebrate the first day of school wahoo!! yay!!

The colours were Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red and Blush Blossom.

I do have Close to Cocoa but I had to substitute Memory Box Paprika for Ruby Red and Sweet Blush for Blush Blossom.

My Basic Grey blush was already on my desk (from seventeen projects ago....) and a couple of the papers were perfect!!


I used Kim Hughes stamp set Making the Grade for the school house and I stamped the sentiment from Baby Love.

The apple is from Making the Grade and I popped it up onto the Basic Grey designer paper cut out with the tab punch from Stamping UP! and then adhered that whole thing to a scalloped circle.

The ribbon is Papertrey Ink Sweet Blush stitched ribbon.

Thanks for looking and don't forget that tomorrow our sneak peaks of this month's Little Paper Shop new releases will be happening! YA BABY!!

4 comments:

  1. Super job, love what you did with those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Perfect for the little ones heading back to school! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, love the border design on your card. It's such a nice addition. The color combo is so pretty too, Bonnie. Beautiful job!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Totally cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!