Pages

31 Aug 2008

Featured Stamper is Niki!!

I love Niki and her blog and her creations!

Congratulations Niki!!


This is the picture I chose to case (click on it please to see)

The three things I changed were


1. The designer paper which is Pink Patterns instead of Guidelines

2. The sentiment is from Birthday Basics
instead of Butterfly Kisses

3. The flower is not as pretty as Niki's!! - I just couldn't get that Angel Wings shimmer to shimmer!!




We had Jake for a sleep over last night and heaven's!! he is too cute! Sorry - every one with grandchildren---- but we got the gold!!

Sorry this is a short post, but it is Sunday and I think I may spend it outside with my family today!! YAY me!!

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Bonnie! Hope you're enjoying the day with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Bonnie! Have a great Labor Holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and the flower is just perfect for the rest of the design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very simple and pretty! Have a great day with your "gold"en boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When a card is this elegant it can be a short post. Looks stunning. Love the coral with the white. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, Bonnie! Thanks again for playing along and you are so sweet! Thank you so much for your sweet words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Catching up! Beautiful card! Hope your long wekend was great! Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!