Pages

4 Aug 2008

We're in this Together....

Just a note: Tonight - hopefully about 8:00 pm, (unless I forget.....which is entirely possible!) I am picking a number for the blog candy that celebrates my 25,000 hits!!



I love these Huggybellas from Stamping Bella!! They just look like such GREAT friends!! What a treat!



I used Daisy D's Maybe Baby 8 x 8 pack of paper for the designer paper on my card.






I also used the Cuttlebug negative technique found on Splitcoast Stampers for the tab at their side. It is the Bloom Dots folder.

Now that was a very easy technique, but you need to wash up your folder as soon as possible so the ink doesn't stick to it!!



I coloured the image with copics and then highlighted the word "together" just to stress the GREAT friendship they have - okay maybe I'm going a bit too far with this - but you never know!


Blingy dots are from Gina K Designs and the flowers are Prima!

Oh good grief, I almost forgot to add that the sentiment, that I love for a supportive greeting, is from Verve Stamps!! yay!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow....such Amazing work!!!! Very cute....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card and wonderful colouring and embellies. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love those blingy dots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Bonnie! That image is so cute!!! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look like best friends to me! Darling card Bonnie! Love the sentiment! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great Card!! Love the sentiment its great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how CUTE! I have yet to buy any Bella stamps. I KNOW. Where have I been? heh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!