Pages

5 Aug 2008

Y.OU K.NOW Y.OU R.OCK


Off to math class with Holly this morning - it is Tuesday after all....... Holly's worker is off for the month of July...... uh....isn't this August??!

Well, she needs a holiday too - a big one I guess LOL!! Hopefully, she will be back soon and we can go back to every other week driving.

This card is for the Y.OU K.NOW Y.OU R.OCK challenge this week.

The idea being to be inspired by the CD that is in your car or wherever you listen to a CD!!


Here was the CD that was in my car:



and here is my card!




Dang....... should have had ribbon around the top.......

Are you like that? Do you see things AFTER you have loaded it up??! Let me know if I am normal will ya.......?!

The sentiment is from Little Paper Shop Endless Arrangements and I cut out the flowers with the Cuttlebug floral die cut..........

The little flower and the polka dots are from Little Paper Shop Floral Wishes.

Gotta run! BYE!!

7 comments:

  1. WoWzA, Bonnie, love your card!! That black and red just pops! Love your take!

    Thanks so much for playing in our challenge ... be sure to stop back and vote for your favorite on August 6th.

    Y.K.Y.R.!

    ~Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic card. I love the middle section!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh,I love it,those colors are so rich and vibrant! I'm the same way,darn I should of put this or that after i see it posted.
    My card reappeared on my last post,lol. I couldn't post the pic last night,so i said i'll go back and guess what,i forgot to go back!
    Old age is kicking in,I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card turned out beautifully Bonnie! I do the same thing, add something or forget, no worries! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card...fabulous! Oh, and yes...i do that...after i upload it...think I need to add or sometimes take off something. You are not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card. The colors are so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!