Pages

13 Oct 2008

Beauty of Nature

Today is the last preview for Little Paper Shop's new sets being released tomorrow!!

This new set is called "Beauty of Nature" and it has two Beauty-ful bird images and five wonderful sentiments that you will absolutely love!!



I coloured the bird, thinking that it would be a black-capped chick-a-dee, I used Crate paper's Crate Avenue Collection which has gorgeous shades of ecru and very dark browny gray-y shade - it really is gorgeous!

I used my Leafy Branch Cuttlebug embossing folder on those papers and then added painted flourish from one of the Maya Road little tin suitcase thing-ys!

I painted the flourish with Coal shimmerz,
a beauty-ful sparkly kind of sheer paint that dries in a very short time, enabling you (oh ya!--love being enabled!!) to use your painted product in seconds!!



Here is a close-up of the shimmer......still kind of hard to tell but it is very sparkly and pretty!

I sponged all around the card to make a kind of antique-y look and then added some Prima flowers with grey pearl baubles in the center!!

Love this set and you can see more of it on the Little Paper Shop blog today, or hop on over to all the designer's blogs to take a peek and leave a little comment!

I know they would appreciate it - because I sure do!!

19 comments:

  1. Unbelievably preciously gorgeous!!! I love how you coloured him. WAY too perfect... and the way his branch is sticking off! AND that DP! I hafta go DP shopping with you one day. You are in Canada after all. Only a little ways away, LOL. Lovin that shimmerz on the flourish. Complete Gorgeousness! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm. very lovely. I love that shimmer!
    k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Bonnie, love the layout, love the colours. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors...great embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Bonnie! Love the florish and the flowers..it all comes together so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous17:02

    GORGEOUS!!! WOW - Bonnie - love the colors,wonderful layout and the swirl looks great too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card! The colors are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness Bonnie!!! I LOVE IT!
    The shimmer looks awesome,and i love your little birdie!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!!! Love that shimmerz paint!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card Bonnie! Love the swirl and the fall colors....pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous06:22

    another fabulous card!!! I so love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! Love this card! Love the colors!
    When I grow up I want to be like you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is SO beautifuL! I love the colors you chose and that big swirl is fantastic! You totally rocked this set, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Bonnie!! The colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that birdie and shimmer! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card! I love your design and that shimmer is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!