Pages

25 Oct 2008

JC Penny Pink Bedding Inspiration Challenge

Well, this inspiration challenge was bright and cheerful, which is what I need today

The rules - be inspired, and make a card from any of the pink bedding at the JC Penney link provided!

Since I haven't been feeling the greatest, I thought I should KISS (keep it simple silly or sonny or even stupid I suppose) in case I had to run to my best friend lately, the toilet.....(sorry)

I chose to use this bedspread for inspiration and I had just received a Cornish Heritage Farms Broad Stripe backgrounder, so it was perfect to ink up!



Papertrey Ink's Berry Sorbet was the ink that I chose to use and I stamped the backgrounder onto Papertrey Ink Sweet Blush cardstock.

Using my Tombow markers, I coloured onto the Kim Hughes sunflower stamp (yes, I know that sunflower's are not lime green, but today they are!!), huffed it good and stamped it onto the paper.


I cut it out with the Curly label punch from Stamping Up and mounted it onto Berry Sorbet cardstock and then onto Sweet Blush cardstock.

Then I coloured onto the sentiment with my brown Tombow marker and huffed again and stamped.

It looked rather bare, so I grabbed a Tim Holtz grungeboard swirly thing-y, and the Citrus paint dabber and dabbed away. I think I like it now!!

Off to the bathroom - ta-ta!!


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous15:45

    Oh boy I love the set you chose because I love these colors together. You did a great job on this challenge.
    I hope you get to feeling better soon and can spend more time stamping and less time...well you know.

    Debbie/Phx AZ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!