Pages

17 Nov 2008

Little Paper Shop Monday goes Global!

I am so ashamed to say that I have never used my Little Paper Shop Global stamp set. I guess we were away on holidays when this set broke loose!

So I stamped it today for Little Paper Shop Monday and combined it with yesterday's Featured Stamper Challenge.

Kendra was the featured stamper yesterday and I chose to case
this card.
I thought the Global set would fit perfectly onto this sort of design!

I know that Kendra's creation was an actual card, howev
er, sometimes things happen beyond anyone's control, and the nestabilities just don't want to move up a bit so that you can keep a fold! Sometimes the nestabilities just cut one layer, instead of two, and you have a Christmas ornament instead of a card!


Okay, before someone gets on my case, the nestabilities had nothing to do with it, it was me - in case you didn't guess................LOL!

I used DCWV Glitter Winter Stack - you can't really see all the pretty glitter, but it is there - maybe if you click on the picture you can see it.


I used my NEVER used tag curler and added a cute little tag that says LAUGH - I thought that was pretty appropriate, since I kind of screwed it up and instead of shredding the thing to pieces I just laughed - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! - kind of in a maniac way..........and you know what I mean........

10 comments:

  1. I never did understand the purpose of that tag curler....

    I did laugh out loud at your narration of what happened though LOL!

    LOVE this sweet card..what an awesome layout! it's adorable, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18:34

    Ornament or card, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a tag curler and thought it was a must went it first went out - i used it once :(

    cute card/ornament :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love all the layers!! And beautiful colors too!!!
    Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is using your Nestie's well! Love the way you got the PP in there too! Adorable igloo! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those evil nestabilities!!! Never admit to user error when there are perfectly good tools to blame! Love this ornament!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's certainly an adorable ornament! Cute tag and I love the little sparkle from the glitter paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Bonnie! Kendra does have an awesome gallery! Love all the elements. This rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a happy accident 'cuz this tag ROCKS as a tag. I'll have to get offa my butt and use this set more. I've only made a creepy halloween card with it. LOVE the maniacal laugh. You are SO much fun! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous19:41

    SOOOOO CUTE!!! you've been busy! no wonder I couldn't find ya lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!