Pages

22 Dec 2008

Monday Topiary!

Today is Little Paper Shop Monday and I decided to grab the Topiary tree today and make it all Christmas-y!

I stamped onto Kraft cardstock with Papertrey Ink vintage cream ink - a lovely ink for sure! and then clear embossed it so it would be easier to colour those teeny leaves - that really only took a few minutes! And I didn't even colour all of them ......just enough to make me happy...!!





I loaded up the tree with some Hero Arts bling and added a few Stamping Bella baubles along the cross piece. (I tried to find the link for these particular baubles, but sometimes that website has me stumped with their categories......bella dots, bella bling, bella embellashments,bella baubles, bella donuts - I think it might be one of those!)

I stamped the pot onto Pure Poppy cardstock and a piece of K and Company dp, cut it out and popped it up onto the image then made a bow out of some twine and added it with a glue dot.

The designer paper is a K and Company Christmas pack that I have been using all season, even though I have a ton o' Christmas paper from other companies. I guess I just luvvvvved this paper this year!!

For the final touch I cut out a snowflake with my Martha Stewart snowflake punch added a bauble and adhered it to the card - very easy and very quick!!

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team's blogs for today's card and some inspiration!! And we have a new DT member yay! which is Taylor Usry - pop on over and give her some luv okay??!!


5 comments:

  1. Oh Bonnie, I love your tree, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Bonnie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous03:08

    I love how cheerful and Christmas-y this is!! Greta job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is December 08 posts and we're currently in January 09 but I love your blog and these cards are awesome! LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!