Pages

15 Jul 2009

The Dirty Gallery is Open!!

It's the 15th of the month and that means the Dirty Dozen gallery is open at Splitcoaststampers and our two new Dirty Girls for July have been revealed!!

Congratulations to
Jami Bova aka sgtStamper, and Julie Warner aka justwritedesigns!!!

I am not too familiar with Julie or her work, but I certainly know Jami and I couldn't be more excited for her! and I LOVE her new picture!!

You just HAVE to sign up for the fan club just so you can see the gorgeous work these girls have done this month!! Unbelievable!!





Well, here is my sneak peak for July! I love the Tropical theme!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Girlfriend!!! The feeling is quite mutual....I adore all your work, and YOU! It's gonna be fun gettin' dirty with you! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!