Pages

6 Sept 2009

Hope Stamps Eternal!

It's time for another Cupcake Inspiration Challenge! Every Sunday Rachel, from Hope Stamps Eternal, issues a challenge in which a photo of delicious cupcakes is shown and you draw inspiration from that photo!

We would love for you to join us! Just take a look at the inspiration photo and make a "something" to add to your Splitcoaststampers Gallery or PaperCraft Planet gallery! When you upload, leave a comment with your link, on the Hope Stamps Eternal blog so we can all check it out!!

Remember, you do NOT have to use cupcakes in your creations - I hardly ever do! lol!

Here is today's inspiration cupcake photo - oh my word how about THAT??!




And here is my yummy scrummy card to go with it!


I used that delicious Basic Grey June Bug paper, which I absolutely love - all spotty and everything!! What is better than polka dots - well, besides chocolate?!

I also used the Script Texture Cuttlebug folder on one of the scalloped circles and Rachel doesn't have this particular Cuttlebug folder, but oh my goodness, she has the NEW Cuttlebug folders in the store now!! yay!!

For my flower, I used a sheet of Basic Grey June Bug paper - the 12" x 12" piece of polka dot, and punched the border with the Fiskars threading water punch and then cut a 3/4" piece off. I scored and folded and scored and folded and held my tongue just the right way, to make this pretty embellishment. Follow this link to the tutorial at Splitcoaststampers for this pretty fanfold flower!

Thanks for coming around and please do pop around to the other design team's blog to see how they were inspired by the gorgeous cupcake photo ;)!

Carolina - Carolina's Creative Pad
Rachel -
Hope Stamps Eternal
Colleen -
Glitter Ink
Michelle- Stop and Stamp the Roses

Tammy -
Stamp Happy
Natalie -
dougnat diaries
Jessica -
Shamrocks and Seashells
Kelli -
Yard Sale Kind of Luck





9 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Looks good enough to eat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...that folder flower/medallion is Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh me likey!! I need to learn to make one of those beautiful medallions!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie - this is absolutely beautiful. I love the details and the colors. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Pretty...That Fan Fold Flower is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable take on the inspiration piece!!! Love how you made a 3D item - just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL! Love that gorgeous sunshine, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning, Bonnie! I love how you look so many little pieces of the inspiration photo and translated them onto your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, very pretty! Glad you had your tongue in the right place...my family has that disease too-can't concentrate if the tongue ins't hanging out the side or waggin' LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!