Pages

9 Oct 2009

Thank you again......

I guess I am not a very original title thinker upper haha!......but I do have another thank you card, since that is the list I am working on right now for the craft show.

Waltzingmouse Stamps set "Say it with Style" has a lot of everyday sayings (and some not so everyday) in this fabulously gorgeous font, along with border stamps and a frame that coordinates with the Spellbinders Labels Four Nestabilities - so what could be better!!??



For this card, I sprayed white cardstock with Tattered Angels Snow Angel Glimmer Mist to give the cardstock that beautiful pink shimmery glow - I love it and it is so difficult to be able to bring it to life in a photo, but in real life it is stunning!


I love the "blotches" of mist that happen so naturally and make it seem old fashioned! I ran it through the Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder to make it even more vintage looking.

I edged it with that new Double Edge Scallop Punch and then paired it up with Papertrey Ink's Bitty Dot Basics since I already had it out on the table ;)! . The sweet blush colour is one of my favorites so I stamped the Thank you along a strip of white card stock with it and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.

I finished it up with a bit of Sweet Blush ribbon and a white button!

We have Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend and my grandson's 3rd birthday tonight, so I have been getting ready for those things and not focusing on the old blogaroo too much!

9 comments:

  1. Bonnie, this card is beautiful! I love the combination of the embossing and punching and ribbon and shimmer! It is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I been gone that long? I just came from Denise Marzec's blog and she called her's a blogaroo too...did we change the name?! OMG-I am so out far behind! LOL!!

    Your thank you card is lovely...especially the sparkly spray and ribbon and button! Have fun with your grandson!!

    Hey, WV is misman...appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty in pink!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh Bonnie - this is so very dainty!!! Love it!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie,
    The card is just beautiful - I can just imagine how it glimmers . . .
    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How delicate and feminine - really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Bonnie! I love that glimmer mist on the cuttled panel! beautiful card! I just love this sentiment set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!