Pages

19 Nov 2009

THIS is the good stuff......

Sorry I am not blogging lately - we have a craft show this weekend and next weekend that we are ridiculously cramming for - sounds like exams!

Here is a project that I made for the August Dirty Dozen gallery and I love it!



The theme was called Back to the Drawing board and we were to use things that you would get from a office supply store!

I used a 6" x 9" clear clipboard that I bought at Staples and attached some Zva Creative Crystal Symmetrical Flourishes and and Zva Creative roses to the front of the clipboard.

I stamped Papertrey Ink Damask Designs with cream coloured paint onto the back of the clipboard.

When it was dry, I added some thickers that I had painted with a lime green dauber and that was basically it! - very easy but such a great background for my little granddaughter Robin!


Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. OH!!!! That is So awesome!!! I need one of those...must stop at Staples Soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAwe what a wee cutie , love those wee pudgy cheek babies!! yum!
    fab idea Bonnie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! What a great idea! Oh, and that baby is so pinchable...just wanna squeeze that gorgeous face!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!