Pages

31 Jan 2010

Busy.....

I am a little busy getting things ready for the next Waltzingmouse Stamps release - previews start tomorrow on Belinda and Laurie's blogs - oh so excited for this release!

So I thought I would offer up another project I made when I was a Dirty Girl for the Dirty Dozen gallery back in September - the theme was Winged Things and I thought this little sweet Pixie Leisel was a shoe-in for cuteness!

I hope you don't mind!


She has a basket full of flowers to keep her busy today, and to remind us that Spring is coming - maybe later than sooner - depending on that silly groundhog.....

I just stamped her onto Gina K Designs Pure Luxury cream cardstock and then chose to colour her using my copics....

The wing (although it is hard to detect) has been stamped separately onto vellum and then a glue dot was rolled up under the very front of the wing so that it would poke up.....

I used the Spellbinders Oval Nestabilties to cut out the image making sure to leave some so I could use the out of the box technique. Love doing that.....

See you tomorrow with TWO posts - one for the Humble Pie Showcase and of course my Little Paper Shop challenge -- woohoo - like I said busy, busy, busy!! 


Stamps: All that Scraps 
Paper: K & Company, Gina K Designs Pure Luxury 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black, copics  
Accessories: Spellbinders oval nestabilities, Martha STewart fern and Hydrangea punch, silk ribbon from Stamp Simply store, PTI button, twine,  

5 comments:

  1. this is lovely Bonnie - love her wee check outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is SWEET! I love the paper piecing and her wheelbarrow full of flowers. Too darn adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable! Love the paper piecing and wheelbarrow and the wings are way too cool Bonnie!
    Great card as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with this card! I love the flowers overflowing her wheelbarrow, and I love the paper pieced overalls and boots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SUPER cute, Bonnie! I just adore the paper-piecing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!