Pages

15 Jan 2010

Skipping Stones.....start to finish.....

Yeehaw!..... It's Friday!!  I usually don't get too excited about the weekends but tonight my daughter and her husband are taking Ron and I out to dinner to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary so I am dang excited!!

Okay, remember a couple of posts ago when I was involved in the Skipping Stones blog hop - however I didn't received my stamps in time - so I wasn't really involved (confused yet??!!)

Well,  I finally got those wonderful new Skipping Stones stamps yesterday - and I had a chance to make up a card so I thought I would show you!



I love these cute stamps - they are so crisp and clear and lots of fun!





My stamp set is called "Funny Bras Volume #1" - which is wonderful because that would mean there are more volumes to come! yay!

I used my sweet October Afternoon paper and decorated the inside as well, since Moxie Fab is having "Start to Finish" challenge which basically means to finish the inside of your card.

That is something I never do, so to take the time to finish the inside of my card was painful!! but I did it because it's a challenge and it turned out kind of cute -- would you say?. 

The sentiment could just have easily been put in the bottom right corner on another piece of Rustic Cream cardstock - and then you would just write your little note on the inside......but now I kind of think it is dang okay all finished up!!

I hope you liked my very own little blog hop and I am going to go have a talk with our postal service so I can be on the up and up next time!

11 comments:

  1. this is soooo cute! I love the inside too and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute Bonnie, love those fun papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie this is really cute! What a fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie - what an absolutely fun card! The images are wonderful, and I love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! That is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This just made me lol!! LOVE this image and the sentiment! The papers are AWESOME too!! This is my fav paper (well...for right now anyway!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and loving the vibrant colours and funky stamp set! Congrats on your 30th Anniversary. Hope you had a great time celebrating at dinner. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a FUN FUN card!! Love that stamp, and the great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha ha ha love this. What a great fun card Bonnie. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brandy J. here for Cath! I just wanted to pop in and thank you for participating in the Card Creations: Start to Finish challenge. Check the Moxie Fab World blog tomorrow for the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahahahahahhaa!!!! I Love it!

    Obviously, I'm pouring through your blog now that I've found a moment to stop in... always a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!