Pages

27 Feb 2010

Sending Love.....

Good morning!! and before my post today, I would like to tell you to please make sure that you make your way over to Anya and Lynn's blog, and of course Claire's for their previews of Waltzingmouse Stamps new sets being released on March 1st!! (after you read my post of course!)

This is my last post for Humble Pie stamps and I have thoroughly enjoyed being their guest designer for the month of February! Their stamps are made of deeply etched rubber and the little images have the sweetest expressions on their faces. The team is awesome and have great challenges every week!! Check them out won't you!


The challenge this week was to make an easel card. I have never made one so it really WAS a challenge for me. I found my tutorial from Splitcoaststampers but the Humble Pie blog also has a tutorial right here!

Check it out to find out how you can win some free stamps!!


4 comments:

  1. Wow...I'm blown away from your anime image on this great pedestal card. Fantastic colors and great design elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie,
    We'll miss you in the kitchen! I'll still be visiting you though from time to time to get some incredible inspiration!
    this card is divine! Love your coloring up on Flower Maggie! Your easel card is fab too!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love easel cards! your image is just so adorable Bonnie - great colors on this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Bonnie. That image is darling and I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!