Pages

13 Feb 2010

Sweets for my Sweet!

I have a little quick packaging for you if you are looking for quick! 

Splitcoaststampers has tons of packaging ideas, so I sorted through them and I picked this little "sweetheart" to show you!

You can find the easy tutorial here in print and on video for those of you like myself, who love to see it made also!



I used my beloved "Beloved" designer paper and Papertrey Ink Terra Cotta cardstock for my treat bag cover. I filled a small cello bag full of Jelly beans - hubby loves them - and then covered the bag with this treat bag cover!

The beautiful floral punch is a new Floral Vine "Deep" edger punch by Martha Stewart - I just love it.

I stamped the sentiment from Waltzingmouse Stamps "Sweethearts" in Memento Rich Cocoa and trimmed it up with a Papertrey Ink button and some twine along with the gorgeous Zva Creative Crystals flourish!




6 comments:

  1. Great little package Bonnie. I used to make packages all the time - must get back into the habit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet little treat package! I love all the great details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling little treat! LOVE the coordination of papers and patterns - just a wonderful delight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fantastic. I always love your blinged up creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!