Pages

12 Mar 2010

Card Patterns

Little Paper Shop is sponsoring the sketch challenge on Card Patterns this week - so if you get a chance take a look over there and do the sketch and you could win some Little Paper Shop things! woo hoo!!

Here is my take on the sketch - I used {Tweet Wishes Lucy} and some Cosmo Cricket Material Girl patterned paper along with Gina K Designs Sweet Corn cardstock - it all goes together so wonderfully!


The gorgeous ribbon is from Renaissance by Design - a Canadian company that has rolls and rolls of ribbon (10 yd rolls!) for a great price and wonderful colours that match both Papertrey Ink cardstock and Gina K Designs cardstock - and yes, I stocked up!



Have a fun day! It's raining here but warm, so I am loving it - such a welcome change from the snow and cold weather - I think this is just spring teaser - but I'll take it!

10 comments:

  1. Bonnie she is so PRETTY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhh Lovin your card! fantastic coloring! This was a fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Bonnie. I like all those different papers and your wonderful colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cheerful colours and paper assortment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! I love the papers :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Much love for this, it came together very nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you colored the image Bonnie. The colors are so fun and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet Bonnie- I love the big bow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!