Pages

9 Mar 2010

Friend....

Good Tuesday Morning!

I am on my way to take my daughter to math class this morning, so a short post for you but a pretty one too! This is the fourth year for her "math" class, which is really a skills class - learning basic skills to survive in her world - she loves it so on we go.......

This is for Moxie Fab's lace challenge - Make lace your Focal Point!




I think I was able to do just that with this beautiful lace stamp from the Faux Fun set at Waltzingmouse Stamps! 

I started with the darkest colour and variegating myself down the colour spectrum. - from top to bottom - all Ranger distress inks - Dusty Concord, Broken China, Shabby Shutters, Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade.

The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps newest set Roses in Bloom - a gorgeous gentle font that I just love! I added a Prima flower that was pretty cool with the yellow orange shades in the middle - matched perfectly!

Thanks for coming around and have a wonderful day!

25 comments:

  1. how pretty Bonnie! I love that lace stamp and it looks wonderful in the different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Bonnie! Sunshine on a card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is stunning Bonnie! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Bonnie!! i love the colors! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful image Bonnie - that lace is gorgeous and I love all the different colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used that lace stamp and graduated the colors! So different, creative, and FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this card! I'm not a lace person, but I really like how you used this... Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - such a beautiful card! I like your lace stamp! I'll have to keep my eyes open for one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your take on this challenge! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Bonnie! What a happy card! I love the rainbow colors! Hope you're doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow Bonnie! This is so pretty!
    Love all the beautiful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Bonnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is sooooooooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I'm sure going to scraplift THIS idea!!!
    Hugs,
    Angela xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! That's gorgeous, Bonnie! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Today I searched all day on blogs lace stamp. This stamp is the most beautiful up now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is deliciously beautiful. It is an inspired idea and I really like the material from wich is made

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this card Bonnie and that stamp is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Okay, now this is AWESOME! I love how you used that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am so not good at creating backgrounds... you make it look so easy! Why didn't I think of this? So beautifully done, Bonnie!!! Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey Bonnie! Thanks so much for entering the Diggin' on Doilies and Lace challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooh! Congrats on your honorable mention! I LOVE the rainbow-like feel to this! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. no wonder Cath from Moxie Fab World loved this card - it is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  24. that is one gorgeous card Bonnie! Congrats on the honorable mention!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations on your shout out at MFW, this is a beautiful card. Love the colors you chose, and the design of your card, and of course, that stamp is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!