Pages

23 Apr 2010

Mom tags.....

Good Friday morning! Wow - so sorry I haven't been around lately but that thing called life seems to be happening lol! We have had the grandchildren for the last couple of days - babysitting and just having fun - how do you do any crafting with a 3 year old and a one year old - it just doesn't happen lol!

I did have time to make up a couple of tags this week in between naps (mine not theirs lol!)



Using Waltzingmouse Stamps Victoriana digi paper and my Sizzix Tag die I cut out the shapes and inked them up with the tea dye duo.



The sentiments on both tags are from Waltzingmouse Stamps Roses in Bloom set - love that font!  



I added Zva Pearls flourishes on both tags also -Don't be afraid to cut them up to your liking - they are your flourishes and after all - you can use them any way you wish! 

On these tags I cut the flourishes apart and laid the various shapes under the flowers to get them to look the way I wanted!

Thanks for coming around and be sure to stay tuned for Waltzingmouse Stamps next release! - The previews start on April 27th wahoo!!

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps Roses in Bloom
Paper: Waltzingmouse Stamps Victoriana digital paper, Papertrey Ink Sweet blush and white
Ink: Rich Cocoa Memento ink, Papertrey Ink tea dye duo
Accessories: Maya Road crochet shimmer blossoms, Prima Tea Rose Santa Rosa, Zva Pearl Flourish, ribbon from stash, Spellbinders large scallop die, EK Success edge punch


5 comments:

  1. These tags are gorgeous, Bonnie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Bonnie,those are gorgeous!
    Funny about the naps!!!

    I have an award for you on my blog!
    Thanks for caring and bringing me Sunshine on the not so sunny days!
    Hugs,Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tags are beautiful Bonnie!! My big girl thinks they are fab too! love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie - I love these tags. Makes me want to go grab this die from my box and make some too. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the idea of making some tags...and you needing a nap...bwah ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!