Pages

16 Jun 2010

CASE-ing Debbie Olson.....

I am in love with Debbie Olson. There I said it.....

Her work is absolutely stunning - all of the time.....therefore I CASE - Copy and Steal Everything, Copy and Share Everything (I like this one...) or even Clean and Sober Experience - (I looked up CASE)

I saw these beauties by Debbie, on the The Classroom (Ellen Hutson's site with a bevy of informative and inspirational posts on how to use your products). 

Using her background stamps, Debbie created gorgeousness - so I, in my infinite wisdom, have decided to attempt gorgeousness also - and I love the outcome!! yay!

I used DRS Designs backgrounders and basically made one of the cards that Debbie had made - because I love it!




I used three different backgrounders from DRS Designs, Interlocking Star Background, Vicki's Versatile Background, and Large Original Plaid.  

The oval is the Ribbon Scallop Mega Oval, which fits the Marvy Scalloped oval punch (the pink one) so that is such a happy plus!!  I finished it off with the Small Script Happy Birthday stamp - and all in RED and WHITE - love it!

My daughter Holly and I are off to see "Sweet Charity" today starring Cynthia Dale at the Huron Country Playhouse - looking forward to that!

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Bonnie, this is awesome! I love all the backgrounds you used and the border with the buttons. CASEd or not, this is such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! Absolutely stinning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool...love that this is a mix of BG stamps (I need to use mine!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!