Pages

13 Aug 2010

M4TW Challenge!

Here we are, another week gone by and another Makeup for the Weekend Challenge for Paper Makeup Stamps

This week it is my turn to issue the challenge to you!! It is a colour challenge and the colours to use are Lime Green,Turquoise, and Kraft and another neutral colour if you wish ie white, brown, black!

Here is the card I made and I used the sentiments from Cute Critter Sayings!



My paper is the 6 x 6 Cosmo Cricket Delovely paper pack (again) which has the same colours as my challenge. 

I decided to make a sort of scene with a tree die cut, the Spellbinders Owl, which I think is discontinued now unfortunately, and some strategic sewing with my sewing machine!

Take a look at the Paper Makeup Blog to see what other designers are playing and then why don't you try the challenge yourself and you could win a stamp this week! wahoo!

OKAY!! The final word is - IF you would like to be in the running to win the stamp - you need to use PMS stamps - if you would just like to enter the challenge to showcase your car and get your blog out there - you can use any stamps - whew....I'm a dork.....

ETA: I just found out that you do need to use Paper Makeup Stamps (oops! sorry for the misinformation -You certainly don't have to use PMS stamps, but if you've got them, why not?!  

Then just link up your blogpost on the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog, so we can all see what you post!!

If you are posting to Splitcoaststampers or Paper Craft Planet, make sure your use the keyword M4TW38!!

Stamps: Paper Makeup Stamps
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Delovely, Papertrey Ink white, kraft and spring moss
Ink: Versamagic Turquoise Gem
Accessories: tree die (MFT Stamps), EK Success punch, my funky sewing machine, Cuttlebug folder

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, Bonnie! I love all the texture, patterns and stitching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bonnie I just have to tell you I LOVE all of your creations :0) Love all of the details and the coloring is always fabbie. I Re-read the PMS post and it sounds like you only need to use PMS stamps if you want to be entered into the drawing, but you ceratinly can post to the blog without PMS :0) Sorry I didn't get to meet you at CHA - perhaps next year :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!!! Confusion is the name of the game, Bonnie! Didn't you know that? LOL!!! I LOVE your card! The scene you created is fabulous! Love all the stitching to define the hills! that owl is so cute, too! Perfect with the PMS saying! Great color choice! I'm going to play later in the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card... Love those googly eyes... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is an incredibly cute card Bonnie! Love your little Owl and choice of dp! Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stitching and the layers. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!