Pages

27 Sept 2010

Well Read...

My Favorite Things has a challenge every Wednesday called Wednesday Stamp Club (yeh how'd they come up with that name eh? - hah!). This week the challenge is to  Make a Scene.

I decided to be lazy and use an already laid out scene for my card. This set is called Well Read and if you are a book lover, like I am...it's a must have!

So here is my scene - with paper piecing galore!



I used Crate Paper Restoration for my paper piecing, and how about that flower??! I was trying to find a button and came across this perfect flower in my stash - honestly - how does that happen - if I was looking for it - I never would have found it!

The ribbon is from a My Favorite Things ribbon pack awhile back and I don't see it on the site.....so sorry.....

Well, I am going to try to get caught up with my stamping today - after my Pop tarts and Coffee breakfast - yeehaw!!

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous! love what you did with this set. no way is this a lazy card with all that paper piecing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lazy? Hmmm, me thinks NOT!!!!

    GREAT Card and this WTG is probably WAY up on my top picks of Faves!!!!! Its just so CUTE... and creative way to hide the head... LOVE it!!!

    Glad to see you had time to play... and YAY YOU for eating breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day ya know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this!! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I left some love in the challenge gallery, but I wanted to tell you again how much I love this card! The papers and colors are fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie, this is totally amazing! I love your paper selections and all the sponging is FAB-U-LOUS!


    Congratulations, your card is being featured on the MFT Blog today as part of Our Favorite Finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation lady...have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!