Pages

29 Sept 2010

Witching You......

Good morning friends and happy Wednesday --also know as hump day - the middle of the week - getting closer to the weekend yay!

I have a couple of DRS Designs images from our new Hallowe'en stamps that you are going to L-O-V-E!




I used the Broomstick Stella Witch and the Spirit of Hallowe'en Greeting to make a case card! I just stamped Stella and then coloured her with my copic markers, making a small trail of C-1 behind her to give the illusion of wind. 

The greeting was stamped in the bottom corner so as not to interfere with lovely Stella and as an added touch, the wonderful Zva Creative black flourish - I cut these flourishes up to my hearts content and then place the swirls where I want - makes for a money saving tip!

Have a boo-tiful day!!
You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card and I love the flourish of rhinestones! That Stella has some class...lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darn cute, Bonnie! I LOVE the glittery flourish that you used behind the broom......perfect. Great coloring, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!