Pages

27 Feb 2011

Waltzingmouse March Release Peeks - Day Two!!

I am so grateful for all the wonderful comments you left yesterday! Aren't sneak peeks just a wonderful time of the month??!!

Today we are showcasing a new set - and you knew it was bound to happen sooner or later - a NEW Spellbinders friendly stamp set!!!

This set is called Vintage Labels 18 and it coincides wonderfully with Spellbinders Labels Eighteen nestabilities dies!!


I stamped the Label twice, once with Tim Holtz Pine Needles distress ink and then again with Versamark.

Using Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distressed embossing powder, I embossed the Versamark image. Once the powder was dry, I wiped away the crystals to reveal a worn, aged look - just wonderfully western lol!

I cut out the square and popped it onto the Pine Needles stamped label. Then I added the image which was stamped with Walnut Stain distress ink, cut out with my round circle punch, sponged with vintage inks and popped up onto the label!

My patterned paper is Cosmo Cricket "Wanted" designer paper - a perfect match for these stamps!

I am also entering this into the CCEE Stampers challenge which is to distress your card somewhere - using a tool or inks!! Naturally I used inks!

Now run along you little varmints - lol!- to the rest of the design team members to see their beautiful samples!!















15 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME! I love the embossing on part of the image and the combining the 2 sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great western design with the labels Bonnie! love the layered different colors on the label and the perfect papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Bonnie. The TH Distress Embossing Power is perfect for that "aged" look. I love the way you created that ivory bow to accent the corner of your label. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card. love the western feel of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Bonnie! Love the layers and perfectly tied bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fab card - love the colours you've used - so vintage!t

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Bonnie! The cowboy looks just perfect in that label! And the colors and paper you used just top it off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bonnie,
    the card is so cool, I just love the distressed look :-)
    XX Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card: I like the label 18 worked with the western set: looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the gorgeous mix of colors and patterns!! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I do love how you layered the stamp Bonnie, I am so going to do that!!! Gorgeous card!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is stunning! Love the richness of it all!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love this lil cowboy. the distressed ink on the frame goes so well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bonnie, this is just amazing! I can't wait for my sets to get here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!