Pages

8 Mar 2011

Happy Birthday SFYTT

This is for Jen del Muro's March Sketch For You To Try. Love the layout and I do believe this particular sketch is going to be stashed away in my sketch repertoire!

Using Waltzingmouse Stamps Frame-It, and Tuxedo Black ink, I stamped the frame outline and then the cupcake three times vertically. This stamp set is such that you can stamp the cupcake outline and then stamp again, over top, with different inks.

I used Versamagic chalk ink on the icing, Papertrey Ink's chamomile for the little piece of cupcake sticking out and then Colorbox Lime Green chalk ink for the cupcake liner.

I had my Basic Grey Marjolaine paper pad out for this card, and so I used it again - aren't these colours beautiful?!




For the grand finale, I used some Kaiser Pearls to decorate the icing!

Thanks for coming around - the sun is shining today and it is going to be above freezing for the first time in weeks!! yay!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bonnie! What a cutie!Love the sketch and the 3 cupcakes...now I'm hungry for sweets!
    Lovely card girl! Hope you are well! I'm doing great with the new liver,can't ask for better!!
    Cheers!

    The world is filled with great people! You're one of them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!