Pages

16 Apr 2011

Mom.....

I love my mom......

Okay have a good day!  lol! Oh I just thought I would do up a card for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge this week and this is the card I chose to make.

I received some wonderful new paper from Stampin' Up! this week called Paisley Petals and I love it!  I matched it up with the Very Vintage Labels 18 and  Roses in Bloom (using the "Mom" sentiment)



I decided to do some cutting of the flowers on this delicious patterned paper with my Fingertip Craft Knife, so I could slip the Spellbinders Labels 18 under the cuttings.

I added some wonderful Zva Creative Pearls cut up just the way I like it- because I am in LOVE with them - true story! 


A bit of sponging around the edges and my beautiful card is done! yay! My mom and step dad just returned from Florida after being gone forEVER it seems - well - just 3 months but that is toooooo long!!



1 comment:

  1. Bonnie, this is beautiful! I love how you trimmed the patterned paper and slipped your label underneath! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!