Pages

7 Apr 2011

You're my cherry on top!

This time it is Ria's turn to set the new Paper Romance Challenge and she chose a sweet one!!
 
It's a Recipe Challenge!
We would love to see you use:

4 embellies, 3 papers, 2 punches/dies, 1 image and 1 sentiment.
 
Paper Romance has many cute stamps and we would love to see you use one of them but if you don´t have any of them, then you're welcome to use any kind. 


I decided to use Cherry Chip Chimp for my challenge card today - and as per the challenge, here is what I used.

4 - embellies - pearls, bling, ribbon and a die cut
3 papers - I actually used the same line - makes it so much easier to match up papers! I used Echo Park "Life is good" designer paper - and you know what??!! They are coming out with 6 x 6 paper pads - I couldn't be MORE excited!!!
2 punches/dies - yeh, I might have slipped on this one - I did use the PTI doily die and the Spellbinders tag die - but I cut the end off of the tag die to make my rectangle - so I guess it works!
1 image and 1 sentiment - not as hard as you think it might be -

So give it a try won't you?! We pick the top three creations and they get a top three Blinkie for their blog!! Then, at the end of the month, those top picks from all month will be in the running to win a gift certificate from Paper Romance!!

Thanks for coming around today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!