Pages

3 Aug 2011

Little Indian Tic Tac Toe!

Good morning and welcome to another Hambo Hoedown!

This week we were give this sweet Little Indian digi and our challenge is a nifty little Tic Tac Toe challenge! I have never seen this kind of challenge before but how fun!

The idea is to pick your embellishments from the Tic Tac toe board as if you were trying to win the game! Across, diagonally, up and down......!

You can see the Tic, Tac, Toe board on the Hambo Hoedown Challenge blog and......I can't figure out how to upload it to my blog d'oh!!



I decided to go with the first up and down row and chose to use ribbon, die cut and buttons! My die cut is the tag that my sweet Little Indian fit into perfectly, the ribbon is what I tied the tag with and of course you can see the buttons!



Here is a close up of the colouring of the hair - honestly it took me three heads to get it to look like it wasn't a block of black blah! lol! I cut out the head and popped it up onto the body for a little dimension!

Won't you join us for our Hambo Hoedown this week?! and play Tic Tac Toe?





4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE the hair! Goodness, it is perfect! ADORABLE tag, Bonnie! That striped ribbon is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute, your coloring is GORGEOUS! and I love that striped ribbon and twine combo, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hair!! I was going to comment even before your post mentioned that it took 3 heads!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute tag. Awesome coloring, especially the hair.It was worth coloring 3 heads! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!