Pages

20 Oct 2011

I Miss You...

I came across a new blog this week called CASE Study Challenge Blog. I know some of you are saying " WHERE has she been??!"

"The idea behind our challenges is all about getting inspired by some of the most talented paper crafters in the industry. We will feature a new Guest Designer (Muse) every month, and show you how this person inspires us. Then, we want you to do just the same! Simple and easy, huh?"

This week, the muse is Niki Estes! Now to say I have loved Niki's work is an understatement for sure. I have been following her for a couple of years and love her sharp, fresh designs and on occasion have even been know to CASE a few of her cards - and here I am doing it again!

This is the card we were given and of course I love it!

 
and this is my card that I made CASing Niki!


A little different, which is the whole point of the challenge but a lot the same, which is also the point!

Hope you like it!


6 comments:

  1. Both cards are well designed the attachment of flower give more charm to card.
    gift card printer
    PVC cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your CASE. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card--your flower is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME CASE, I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like it - I love it! Wonderful CASE and equally wonderful photography too. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you found us - your card is gorgeous! Love how you did the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!